Data Privacy and Security Policy
Personal information collected in marketing activities and how we use them:
Personal information may be collected in the following events: – marketing campaigns, webinars, conference exhibitions, online trainings and tutorials, when a user downloads a resource/white papers, on clicking the landing pages and similar events.
1. Helping marketers target, optimize and deliver their email campaigns, social marketing.
2. Creating data segments based on common interests, technographics, marketing research
3. Help businesses target other businesses for their products/services.
4. Send customized campaigns to both our prospects as well as client’s prospects with the legitimate interest.
In short here are some of the ways we ensure Data Security:
– Limited and Controlled access to the Information
– Security Firewalls
– SIEM deployed across all devices
– Data Encryption/ MD5 Encryption and Data Hashing Procedures
– EndPoint Security and Data Backup and Recovery Software
– Top Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus, Anti-phishing technologies deployed
– Web Security, SSL Certification
– Conducting background checks of the employees
– Periodic Data Security Trainings to all employees and a Data Security Module in all New Employee Trainings
– Continuous reviewing and assessment of Data Security Policy, Data Privacy and Information Management.
Privacy Statement update: July 2020