California Consumer Privacy Act
The CCPA gives California users strong rights to the confidentiality and control of their personal information, including the right to view it, the right to have it deleted, and the right to refuse to sell personal information the company collects, as well as additional protection for minors.
CCPA in action?
- Know what personal data is being collected about them.
- Know whether their personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Say no to the sale of personal data.
- Access their personal data.
- Request a business to delete any personal information about a consumer collected from that consumer.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
- Ensuring we have permission to email the people in our database.
- Not using misleading header information.
- Self-Identifying of our email as an advertisement.
- Promptly including our physical address in the template.
- Include a clear and conspicuous mechanism for opting out of receiving emails from us in the future.